Academy360’s approach to addressing challenging behavior includes an array of research-based intervention strategies, and collaborations among instructional staff, clinicians, and therapists as needed.
We recognize that children benefit from the expertise of both Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and Behavioral Clinicians trained in the use of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) to deliver our interventions.
Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs):
- Conduct Functional Assessments
- Develop Positive Behavior Supports and Behavior Intervention Plans
- Collaborate with and support our classroom teams
- Provide coaching, modeling and feedback to staff
- Conduct Parent Training Programs
Our Certified School Psychologists, Social Workers, and Counselors:
- Provide individual and small group counseling sessions (Cognitive Behavior Therapy)
- Collaborate with our Behavior Analysts and Instructional Staff in the development of Positive Behavior Supports and Behavior Intervention Plans for students receiving counseling
- Deliver Social Skills Training
- Support our families through focused support groups, information, referral, and securing additional resources in the community